Monday, May 21, 2012

Glipmse of Ayesha & Pret-Amoda prize goodies :)



Hey Guys,


Sorry for the delay! But I have been caught up in an unending tempest of to-do's, follow-ups and some not-so-pretty other stuff...phew!!! And couldn't steal away time for my prize updates.


So now without further ado let me jump on to it. I could not click enough but though let me show you whatever I have and shall be uploading rest of the piccy's pretty soon :) 


Ayesha Hamper - Floral Bag 

Earrings, bracelet and neck piece set from Ayesha 

Watch from Ayesha
 
On my wrist :)

Pretty na :)
Pretty packaging <3 <3


Pret-Amoda Dress Box



 Prashant Varma dress, LOTD coming soon <3
 Thanks,
 Tara

4 comments:

  1. I got the same earring from ayesha in green :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty earrings & loved the dress

    http://ray-connect.blogspot.in

    ReplyDelete